Read markers not on content elements with no conainer

Go to solution Solved by Daniel F,

Hello,

I am currently working on a new plugin that provides content items without any container. I followed your docs to implement read markers (https://invisioncommunity.com/developers/docs/fundamentals/content-items/implementing-read-markers-in-content-items-r95/) but when I go to /discover/unread/ I get the following error:

image.thumb.png.706c2acfff2d2349cee1c6d5e2deb5c2.png

The error comes from an invalid created array when a content item has no containerId in the `core_item_markers.item_app_key_1` column in the database. Can you please provide a fix for that or is it not possible to create content items without read markers?

Edited by tsdevelopment

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, tsdevelopment said:

Yes, the plugin is almost finished. I can share the latest version with you. How is the best way for you to get the file?

It seems that our amazing @Ryan Ashbrook rockstar located the issue, but I guess that it would be handy to still get the plugin to confirm that it was really this.
Please just send an email to support@invisionpower.com mentioning this topic and asking to get it assigned to me with the plugin attached to the email.

Thanks a lot for the cooperation 🙂