Topic expand view preview content

kmk

Can I choose Preview of last post?

Is more interesting and make sense to communicate news of a topic showing the last post preview than preview of the first post.

First, preview of first post will be some statict because always it will be the same content.

Second, the topic title already working as the guide of a topic, it is alway the same to be identified.

So if I enter to a topic page, is more engagement and functional see there with different preview content than the same content all times.

9 minutes ago, Nathan Explosion said:

image.png.3dc30d297c2468728dbac85cbcc74553.png

it work for ips fan (normally user don't tricky using this way to read the last post, and this just tip just for desktop...my point is more for mobile users.

6 minutes ago, kmk said:

it work for ips fan

:rolleyes:

6 minutes ago, kmk said:

my point is more for mobile users

Yet you didn't make that point in your opening post.

22 minutes ago, kmk said:

Can I choose Preview of last post?

Is more interesting and make sense to communicate news of a topic showing the last post preview than preview of the first post.

First, preview of first post will be some statict because always it will be the same content.

Second, the topic title already working as the guide of a topic, it is alway the same to be identified.

So if I enter to a topic page, is more engagement and functional see there with different preview content than the same content all times.

I'm done, good luck going forward.

Edited by Nathan Explosion