Two Apps Request - send me your budget proposal - Open

(This call is open till otherwise is stated - please feel free to send me your budget proposal).

Hi,

i want to hire a developer to develop two one app (App2 was already assigned to Adriano Faria).

Here are the requirements for both apps. 
Besides their functionality, what i ask is that they be compliant with IPS 4.6 right away.

Please let me know your budget proposal via PM.

Thanks

------------------------------------------------------------

App 1

General Idea:

In my community, clubs are called "projects". I want that club administrators can set the visibility of each of club features to "public" and others as "private".

Functional requirements:

• Club owner should be able to define the visibility/privacy of the several club "features" (i mean the "tabs" of the club, ex: topics, calendar, members, etc) so that each of the tabs can be set to:
    • Public - everyone can see it and its contents
    • Private - visible only to the members of the club
    • (of course, if the club is private, even if a club feature is set to public, it won't be visible)

image.thumb.png.c21f9de23aa7f6883733b16f8b51b699.png

• The club activity page should respect the privacy of each tab (it should not present items from private club features to visitors in public clubs, but should present them to club members)

image.thumb.png.c583cffced52bf255a1792f9e663edf6.png

• The definition of the visibility of each club feature should be placed under the "manage club" button in a new menu entry called "Feature Visibility". Clicking in this option should open dialog that lists all the club features and their visibility.
image.png.2ceca616fea48ee7d919ee61c387c669.png
  • Even if club owner adds two features from the same app to the club (let's say, two calendars or two topic areas), he should be able to define the visibility of each of them differenty (ex: he may want a calendar to be public and another one to be private)

App 2

General Idea:

I am frustrated that when i click in a user, it shows by default his activity. I would like to show its profile fields instead and it should appear as first tab (keeping the "activity", "clubs", "etc").

Functional Requirements:

It is an app to bring to the profile fields defined in the ACP to a new tab under the user profile. Here are the requirements:

• Create a new profile tab, that should appear in the first place (before the "activity" tab)

image.thumb.png.e1cd29e67650125ff89b0bc364675cfc.png

• That tab should show the profield field category, the profile field names and their info (respecting its defined order and visibility). 

image.thumb.png.bc711d5e4cd55ee2646ecdaafad81674.png

Edited by xtech
35 minutes ago, xtech said:

App 2

General Idea:

I am frustrated that when i click in a user, it shows by default his activity. I would like to show its profile fields instead and it should appear as first tab (keeping the "activity", "clubs", "etc").

ALL profile fields or the “Editor” type ones? Regular profile fields (not Editor tab) doesn’t show up in tabs; they show up in profile sidebar, at the left side.  If it’s an Editor field, like About Me, this will do the job:

Edited by Adriano Faria
9 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

Regular profile fields (not Editor tab) doesn’t show up in tabs; they show up in profile sidebar, at the left side. 

Yes that is the problem.. i want to bring these to the "about me" ir similar tab as they are too important to be relegated to the sidebar.

Edited by xtech