Disable Recent Profile Visitors Block on All Accounts?

Go to solution Solved by Miss_B,

I'd like to disable the Recent Profile Visitors block across my whole forum. Is there a way to do this now? All threads discussing this are for 4.4 and suggest a plug-in that is no longer visible. I would really like this off. Thanks.

• Solution
7 hours ago, usmf said:

I'd like to disable the Recent Profile Visitors block across my whole forum. Is there a way to do this now? All threads discussing this are for 4.4 and suggest a plug-in that is no longer visible. I would really like this off. Thanks.

At the profile template, either remove or comment out this code and save the changes.

{{if !empty( $visitors ) || \IPS\Member::loggedIn()->member_id == $member->member_id}}
						<div class='ipsWidget ipsWidget_vertical cProfileSidebarBlock ipsBox ipsBox--child ipsSpacer_bottom' data-controller='core.front.profile.toggleBlock'>
							{template="recentVisitorsBlock" group="profile" params="$member, $visitors"}
						</div>
					{{endif}}

3 hours ago, Miss_B said:

At the profile template, either remove or comment out this code and save the changes.

{{if !empty( $visitors ) || \IPS\Member::loggedIn()->member_id == $member->member_id}}
						<div class='ipsWidget ipsWidget_vertical cProfileSidebarBlock ipsBox ipsBox--child ipsSpacer_bottom' data-controller='core.front.profile.toggleBlock'>
							{template="recentVisitorsBlock" group="profile" params="$member, $visitors"}
						</div>
					{{endif}}

Thanks a lot for this. Worked great and was exactly what I hadn't been able to find. :)