CSS for gallery thumbnails in search results?

zyx

When viewing search results, the thumbnail preview for gallery items are now much smaller after upgrading to 4.5.

The thumbnail file itself (e.g. if I click 'open image in new tab' on the thumbnail) hasn't changed size, but thumbnail images are being displayed at a smaller size in search results. 

I was wondering if anybody could please point me in the right direction of what code to look for to change the default/maximum width of thumbnails in search results.

Thanks.

Edited by theipsguy

The issue seems to be with all kinds of streams - activity stream, search stream, filtering by tags etc. 

The thumbnail image displays really small for the gallery items. In gallery settings the thumbnail dimensions is set much higher, and indeed the thumbnail images are saving at a good size, they're just displaying really small in certain areas.

Inside the actual gallery app, it's fine, but in activity/search etc they are shrunk too small. 

Would be very grateful if anyone has any ideas?

We use "ipsColumn ipsColumn_narrow" to hold the image which has a limit of 120px, and then on the image we are using "ipsThumb ipsThumb_bg ipsThumb_medium" which is limited to 125px. You'd likely need to adjust the appropriate template(s) to change these classes to allow for larger images.