Google AdSense Crawlers

9 minutes ago, Nathan Explosion said:

Are you having an issue with the crawler not being able to login, possibly due to CSRF protection?

Thank you for the response, Nathan.

I don't know that I am having a login issue outside of having the wrong login parameter. I initially thought it would be POST but didn't understand why, for both POST and GET that they want an 'equals' parameter for both. When choosing, "Plain HTTP", the 'equals' goes away so I thought it must be that. What is the purpose of the 'equals' for the password and username and should the respective parameters be the same for both sides of the equations?

x2uiG1w.png

Edited by My Sharona

What I posted is what should be used.

2 minutes ago, My Sharona said:

_processLogin = elSignIn_submit

_processLogin = the NAME of the button on the login button on the login page.
usernamepassword = the VALUE of that button

elSignIn_submit is the ID for that same button - if you do what you are suggesting it is telling Google to add set the value of _processLogin to elSignIn_submit, which is not going have any effect.

The crawler probably tried to login and got a CSRF key - you can read the full background to all this information in

1 hour ago, Nathan Explosion said:

What I posted is what should be used.

_processLogin = the NAME of the button on the login button on the login page.
usernamepassword = the VALUE of that button

elSignIn_submit is the ID for that same button - if you do what you are suggesting it is telling Google to add set the value of _processLogin to elSignIn_submit, which is not going have any effect.

The crawler probably tried to login and got a CSRF key - you can read the full background to all this information in

Duly noted. Thank you again sir.