Some possibility to block users by UUID Unique identifier

Hello, 

Community Because my community receives more visits worldwide every day we have detected some users creating multiple accounts to bypass IP blocks, or emails but they change IP or use VPN Is there some possibility to block users by the device's unique identifier UUID. As it is carried out in pc or mobile games where once blocked it does not allow you to create more accounts. They only have to change equipment for a new one.

I have been using these forums for years and they are the best good moderation measures to prevent spam and registration rules but this feature that I ask for would be a great option. I am waiting if someone can help me or see some complement even if it is paid to implement it in my community. 

Thank you very much to all

12 hours ago, cristian romero garcia said:

Is there some possibility to block users by the device's unique identifier UUID.

No, not in the sense you're thinking of. When a game is installed on a device, it has access to information about the hardware that it can use in this capacity, but there are limitations on what is available via a web interface.

As @bfarber pointed out, there are solutions in the Marketplace that look for signals to approximate what you're seeking--identifying and restricting multiple accounts by the same member. Yet, a determined, smart end-user will find a way around whatever mechanisms you take. 

From a built-in perspective, you can see members that share a given device however there's no view to go from device to associated members. Instead, member to associated device, to other members with the same device in the ACP.

Viewing it from the device perspective would be a welcome opportunity for improvement.

• 2 weeks later...