Problem with Post Before Registration and streams (bug?)

Hi, I found issue with post which are made via PBR option.

Problem on fresh installation of newest version:

1. Guest publish post via PBR form
  2. User successfully registered their account
  3. Our default user group have options as below so the post is waiting for the approval:
    1.thumb.png.dd93af2fdb9aecd7899c1ec33160ad14.png
  4. Mods (and admins) can not see that post via streams (all actives, unread etc), but they can see it on home page (red icon in category).
  5. If the user made an update to the post (even if there was no mod approval yet) it is correctly visible in streams for mods from now.

Our mods can see other unaproval post in streams, so the problem is only with first content from PBR.

Is it bug in current version of forum?

Edited by DamonT

1 hour ago, Morrigan said:

From your steps you are saying that they are completing registration. So you will need to lodge a ticket with IPS as it doesn't sound like the registration is toggling the correct view settings. You should NOT be able to see it until they are fully registered though.

Maybe I described it in wrong way. Moderators can not see post in the stream when this "user" complete the registration. They can see those posts on homepage and category view, but not in streams. So it looks like that posts that has been published via BFR are exlcluded from streams.

@bfarber ok, I can do it later, but im 99,9% sure that this is not a case of my forum (I tested it on fresh install).

20 hours ago, DamonT said:

Maybe I described it in wrong way. Moderators can not see post in the stream when this "user" complete the registration. They can see those posts on homepage and category view, but not in streams. So it looks like that posts that has been published via BFR are exlcluded from streams.

@bfarber ok, I can do it later, but im 99,9% sure that this is not a case of my forum (I tested it on fresh install).

Which would still require a ticket for the team to investigate the bug.

Sometimes a ticket is the easiest way to diagnose a problem, even if the issue can be duplicated on a fresh install. When you look at the steps necessary to reproduce a problem and it can take an hour to set up your test installation to duplicate the problem, but you already have a live example we can look at, it's often more effective and efficient to look at the live example.

Support is included with your license and we encourage anyone experiencing a problem to make use of our support.