Gallery, Show Map

svit

It appears that in Gallery the Show map option is uneasy to turn on 'per image' . While it can be turned on on one image, after clicking on next image this toggle becomes inactive. One has to exit to album and click on to the next image to switch the toggle, which is not practical.

image.png.7c0d68ac6b73a946457a5197096d101a.png

• 2 weeks later...

Could there be any patch-for-this-bug release to be considered since this issue is affecting our workflow. When we upload 100 geotagged images to a gallery album, there is no easy way to have the map displayed (apart of clicking one by one with leaving the album and coming back..)

On 12/29/2020 at 8:24 AM, svit said:

Could there be any patch-for-this-bug release to be considered since this issue is affecting our workflow. When we upload 100 geotagged images to a gallery album, there is no easy way to have the map displayed (apart of clicking one by one with leaving the album and coming back..)

go to settings and turn on Enable maps by default 

this should show on maps for all uploaded images

Edited by stu_m

On 1/5/2021 at 8:18 PM, svit said:

UPDATE:

I've noticed that although I saved the option Enable maps by default, this setting keeps turning into unchecked state.. which may be the cause of the problem, any experience with the same?

image.png.c7565ae3aadd5b156612bc92a3dc54db.png

Mine is doing the same!