Customize the Leaderboard

13 minutes ago, Morrigan said:

image.png.05adc5d5670323c197b945a0afcceded.png

Members > Reputation & Reactions > Leaderboard

You're better than the tech support that directed me here!!!

Wow thanks!!!

Hello I spoke too fast... that already set at 10.

I changed it to 9 and saved just to force an update... but it doesn't work.

I would personally categorize that as a bug because when you are on the Leaderboard and filter it, it should show the bottom number of people. You may want to go back to IPS and show them the setting you have set and have them investigate.

Tagging Brandon just in case. @bfarber

Edit: The setting might only work with the "Top" list and not the actual "Leaderboard" but that setting isn't clear. Actually neither of them seem to affect the actual "Leaderboard" page which is a little odd to me.

Edited by Morrigan
16 hours ago, mtlurb said:

Hello Adriano, Would you mind telling me where exactly and I'll be able to change and test it out

I haven't tested but you can find it on \IPS\core\modules\front\discover\popular::leaderboard()

foreach( \IPS\Db::i()->select( 'themember, rep', array( $innerQuery, 'in' ), NULL, 'rep DESC', 4 )->setKeyField('themember')->setValueField('rep') as $member => $rep )
		{
			$topContributors[ $member ] = $rep;
		}

1 hour ago, Adriano Faria said:

I haven't tested but you can find it on \IPS\core\modules\front\discover\popular::leaderboard()

foreach( \IPS\Db::i()->select( 'themember, rep', array( $innerQuery, 'in' ), NULL, 'rep DESC', 4 )->setKeyField('themember')->setValueField('rep') as $member => $rep )
		{
			$topContributors[ $member ] = $rep;
		}

Hello Adriano,

I am on 4.5.x and I don't see that hierarchy of templates:

image.thumb.png.291479f83fe0fab66833851ca4075466.png

image.png