Hide Ignored Content Completly

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/27/2022 at 12:21 PM, TDBF said:

My members are getting this error when they have a member/s on ignore within the topic. This topic has around 115 pages with over 2700 posts.

https://www.thedarkblues.co.uk/uploads/monthly_2022_01/image.png.29ecc3a85a2ad1f1c985497db97d779d.png

I can't view the image. Can you pm me the link to that topic with a test account and I will take a look.

Edited by Miss_B
15 hours ago, BradSmith said:

Miss B, this is the same issue I had.

Essentially when someone hides a user the system thinks the last page of the thread should be there but your plugin is blocking it and it throws this error.

This is due to a disparity of the actual amount of comments and the comments count, especally if there are posts from a person/persons block in that topic.

The comment count function does not work as expected, as calling the function resyncCommentCounts() without removing the blocked person posts will return the wrong result and count. Hence why there are more pages than comments.

I have PM'd Miss_B regarding this issue, but received no answer of yet. 🙂

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/2/2022 at 8:54 AM, TDBF said:

This is due to a disparity of the actual amount of comments and the comments count, especally if there are posts from a person/persons block in that topic.

The comment count function does not work as expected, as calling the function resyncCommentCounts() without removing the blocked person posts will return the wrong result and count. Hence why there are more pages than comments.

I have PM'd Miss_B regarding this issue, but received no answer of yet. 🙂

Did Miss B ever get back to you?

• 4 weeks later...

@Miss_B I'm wondering what would happen with this app (or addon) when an account on the ignore list, posts an uploaded item in the "Downloads" section? Does it also completely hide that content too also could this please also have the functionality to ignore specific downloads?

Such as there maybe a download you want to ignore and/or an account so would appreciate being able to hide either or both.

Edited by MrGrymReaper
  • 4 months later...

I had to disable the plugin due to guests getting the following error:

[[Template forums/front/index/forumRow is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]

Running the latest IPS patched, and php 8.0. Themes updated.

• 1 month later...
On 2/2/2022 at 1:01 PM, Miss_B said:

I had missed your pm @TDBF, just read it and replied back Anyways, I have placed this at the top of my to do list and look into this a.s.a.p.

On 3/15/2022 at 3:02 PM, BradSmith said:

Any word on this? My members keep bugging me for a True ignore

Same here.  Has this issue with the plugin been fixed?