Clubs for directory use

kmk

I am trying to create a business directory for my community, what I want to use is clubs, because I would like to return the club management to related owner in the future, then the owner can continue do more engagement works with the club.

So I discovered I need these tools for club:

1. Clubs Status: club manage team, club members and none club members can leave comments and announcements there. Including pin comments or announcements ability. 

2. Club checklist

3. Club polls 

1 hour ago, V0RT3X666 said:

Cool... I like it, specially the tab design, I would like add comment tab too. 

Record available to be transfered to other user for management? 

but I am not coder to implement similar thing with Pages. 😕

You can use reviews and/or comments. Also you can change the author of the record in the AdminCP. Both core features of Pages.

The main reason why we have chosen Pages as the basis for this directory is primarily to ensure compatibility with future IPS updates. In contrast to a standalone application only minor adjustments will be necessary and the future of your directory is secured.

We're still beta testing a little bit, but this will be availiable for purchase soon.

3 minutes ago, V0RT3X666 said:

You can use reviews and/or comments. Also you can change the author of the record in the AdminCP. Both core features of Pages.

The main reason why we have chosen Pages as the basis for this directory is primarily to ensure compatibility with future IPS updates. In contrast to a standalone application only minor adjustments will be necessary and the future of your directory is secured.

We're still beta testing a little bit, but this will be availiable for purchase soon.

Available to be added a little more feature and suggestions? 

Do you know in this moment which will be the price? 

If all fine, I would like have it to test too, and ensure the purchase since you release it.