Various API system bugs

Go to solution Solved by bfarber,

I'm going to use this thread for reporting minor API bugs (still using the forums as my support area is still bugged and I can't submit or reply to support tickets.)

• POST /api/core/members/{id}/follows :: Does not update the front-facing following counter for content items when a member is added through the API
  • datetime fields do not accept timestamp inputs
    • >>> $r = $api->system()->members()->addWarning(49, ['moderator' => 1, 'reason' => 'For <strong>science</strong>', 'points' => 2, 'memberNote' => 'you food', 'moderatorNote' => 'they food', 'modQueue' => -1, 'expire' => 1601742513])
      InvisionApi/Exceptions/ServerException with message 'DateTime::__construct(): Failed to parse time string (1601742513) at position 8 (1): Unexpected character'
  • POST /api/core/members/{id}/warnings :: Setting modQueue, restrictPosts, etc. results in an undefined index exception
    • >>> $r = $api->system()->members()->addWarning(49, ['moderator' => 1, 'reason' => 'For <strong>science</strong>', 'points' => 2, 'memberNote' => 'you food', 'moderatorNote' => 'they food', 'modQueue' => -1, 'expire' => '2020-10-03T16:31:26+0000'])
      InvisionApi/Exceptions/ServerException with message 'Undefined index: warn_-1'
  • DELETE /core/members/{id}/warnings/{warning} :: The undoOnly parameter is no longer functional. Assume this is because there's no longer a "revoke only" option, only "revoke and delete". Should probably be replaced with deleteOnly.

23 hours ago, Makoto said:

(still using the forums as my support area is still bugged and I can't submit or reply to support tickets.)

You can still email in, as always. Send an email to support@invisionpower.com and we can take a look for you.

I'll move this to the development gateway forum as it's not explicitly feedback.

7 hours ago, Ryan Ashbrook said:

You can still email in, as always. Send an email to support@invisionpower.com and we can take a look for you.

I know e-mail replies to existing support tickets do not work, but maybe creating a support ticket via e-mail will.

Regardless I'd rather not deal with the support ticket system until those issues are resolved.