Group Promotion Confusion

I upgraded from 4.4 to 4.5 but not the latest. I always had groups when they reach a certain post rank, they would rank up to the next member group.

I cannot see anything in ACP that shows this anymore.

I have searched and found Group Promotions but don't see anything about post rank and how to let a member move to another group when they've reached their goal.

I'm totally confused by this.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

12 minutes ago, Mercury5 said:

Yes, as I said I saw that but when you try to set it up for post rank promotions it does not have post ranks in the set up. It is totally confusing.

Following the settings you see you can set up min posts and you can select which group the user goes to upon setting that up. Under actions you can then select a group, so for example I have set content count to 10, and once the user makes 10 posts they're moved in to the select group.

On 9/13/2020 at 5:43 PM, Dean_ said:

Following the settings you see you can set up min posts and you can select which group the user goes to upon setting that up. Under actions you can then select a group, so for example I have set content count to 10, and once the user makes 10 posts they're moved in to the select group.

Right, I think I've got it. Thank you. I wish we had stuck with the older promotion in the group settings, much clearer.