IPS Live Webinars

svit

I find it would be very interesting to have a live webinars provided IPS on dedicated topics (say 4.5 themes, 4.5 Pages etc.) including a space for Q/As. I would really benefit form being taken through various hidden corners of the IPS apps. The resulting videos could be made available here for offline watching and for technical support reference. Great for team bonding too :) What do you think?

Yes, this would be nice to have. I'd actually like to see an IPS 'TV' channel like Cloudflare recently launched. Available 24/7 for your convenience because of the international user base time zones, monthly content in the form of tutorials, Q&A's, monthly IPS staff and member/developer interviews, a look at featured community site of the month, previews, demonstrations, (perhaps even with a dash of that new age corporate marketing and PR bollocks that appears in the blog for those of us who value and appreciate it). Sprinkle on a light hearted chat and technology programme presented by IPS Staffers. Beginners, intermediate and advanced level content would be great. A series of guides on a particular aspect. IPS University. Calm down, Old Man.