4.5 Beta 3 Blog Categories and Mod Controls

Myr

On the off chance I'm not missing a setting somewhere... would it be possible to put some controls in to handle the new categories you've added to Blog?

Best I can tell, there is no way to move a blog to a category.  My test site is an old copy of my active site... so I have a few blogs

image.png.fceb57f3e5e552bf41d920eb57a03dff.png  With no way I can find to change categories...

image.png.2424e0efc3dad745a4aef0dc17116cba.png

My logic directs me to the Manage Blog link where I'd expect to see a "Move" or "Change Category" or some such.  Nothing.  Nothing anywhere, actually.  In the ACP, you get a strange dialog for a mass move that doesn't allow you to set categories. It lists them, but not selectable.

image.png.22457c3695efb7d354a4004401e207c0.png

It's entirely possible I'm missing something, of course.  That happens far too often 🙂

19 hours ago, bfarber said:

If you edit the blog you can move it to a new category. I don't see an edit blog link in your screenshot so presumably it's a group blog - edit it from the AdminCP instead.

Thanks. Having some capabilities on the front-end would make it more consistent with the rest of the software.