How to unlock Applications System in ACP

Hello everybody,

I wrongly blocked the Applications System in the ACP! This somewhat disrupts the forum!
How to unlock the System module? [ACP> Site Features> Applications> System]. See attached screenshot.

Thank you in advance,

Regards,

Claude

applications.png

Thank you very much opentype. The problem is that it was on enabled before I touched the profiles!

Now on my forum, when I click on Home, I fall on my profile page ?! The link is good, however.

What do you think ?

Thank you in advance,

Claude

2020-06-05_10-44-55.png

Edited by Claude

12 minutes ago, Claude said:

Thank you very much opentype. The problem is that it was on enabled before I touched the profiles!

No. You are not listening. Every IPS installation will show the system module locked at any time, because unlike every other module, the system module needs to stay active at all time. 

12 minutes ago, Claude said:

Now on my forum, when I click on Home, I fall on my profile page ?!

If your homepage link isn’t working as intended, you need to switch the default app/module back to the app/module you want. That’s what that star icon in the screenshot is for. Click it for the forums app for example, if you want your forum index to be the homepage. 

Thank you very much opentype, you helped me out very well. It's good now.

You are right, opentype, I do what I want, what do you want, I do not have an easy temperament and character and more quite young 🙂

Thanks again.

Claude