My Activity Streams

Egorkin

In 4.5, there is a delicious option "Topic List View"! 👋

Is it possible to add a similar filter in the Activity>My Activity Streams>Create new stream🧑

So that I can select forums and other options and see the latest created topics with their first posts?

This would also be convenient for moderators too. It would be ideal to make edits on the spot-correcting headers, moving, deleting, hiding, etc. 

So topic view exists on the current 4.4 platform.

image.thumb.png.1e9ac485eb1dea7932d51eee50c90b26.png

Its called "Fluid" view though.

Additionally, this is already possible by choosing "Content Items only" when creating a stream. It's called Content Items because not everyone just uses forums they could be using blogs, pages etc.

image.png.81c838b753c19384677bb2e68204e92a.png

You can even select specific content:
image.png.f357b282328a77acc94509f764c8a869.png

Thank you for your prompt response! 👍

I know about this feature, but it's not that! 👦

This is a list of topics by recent answers!

And I need a list of the latest (sorted by date) created new topics. With the first post showing.

Morrigan, you don't understand me 👦

Your example is sorting by the last response in the topic.

And I need to sort by date of creation of topics.

This block is available on the forum (in the screenshot on the right), but I need it as a separate page (feed).

new_topics.png

No, I think you misunderstand me. If you provide Fluid View to your users they have the option to sort by start date. That screenshot is actually from the "fluid view" option which you seem to be raving about on the alpha site. That's available now and has been since 4.4 came out.

You do. Fortunately if you go to the index of this site.... You can change to fluid view:

image.thumb.png.0481aca3fa73a755cb73933a444aab03.png

And do it here. If you follow my first screenshot which is Forums > Settings > You can actually provide this to your users/moderators now.