Unable to edit Signatures

I spent a good amount of time yesterday setting up new groups, I now have a total of 4 groups. Only the first group I had Signatures disabled. The other 3 groups Signatures is enabled.

Signatures.thumb.png.0801acd5a38cc649ef2ec09188e5517f.png

On my forum, Signatures are still being shown, but when you go to Edit Profile, if you are in 1 of the groups where it's enabled, the Signature field is NOT visible on the Edit Profile page.

I even tried Enabling Signatures in the 1 group, so all groups have Signatures enabled, but when I went to Edit Profile, the field still was not there.

Does anyone know why this would be happening, or how to fix this?

Thanks in advance for any help with this.

UPDATE
When you are looking at a signature on the forum, as an admin you see this option to the right that says something like "ignore signature preferences" and "hide all signatures". I selected, "hide all signatures" thinking I would then see an option to "show all signatures", but I don't. How do you turn the signatures back on?

Edited by SC36DC

16 minutes ago, Morrigan said:

Click your username in the top right > Account Settings > Click Signature on the left the option should be there. "View all signatures" I think

Thank you. This worked. All signatures are showing again. Now I just have my original problem of the signature field not visible to edit on the profile page. I disabled all 3rd party plugins, and theme, but the field was still not showing. 

Thanks again. 

1 hour ago, Morrigan said:

Try clearing your site cache. 

I tried this, and it did not work. I did find something weird though.

If I log in to the ACP and then click on a members name. then select 'Go to Public Profile', then while on the Profile Page I select 'Edit Profile', I scroll down and I see the Signature field. 

Now if I visit someone's profile and select Edit Profile, it shows up, sometimes. But everytime I select my own profile page, I do not see the option. 

I have 4 Admin accounts, I tried the above method for the other 3 accounts, acp/go to public/edit and I see their Signature field, but when I try my own, it never shows up.

10 minutes ago, Morrigan said:

Editing the profile doesn’t show/edit the signature.

It does for moderators with the "Can edit members' profiles?" moderator permission but it's a moderation feature, so it's only visible on the other members profiles.

None member will see this while editing his own profile 🙂