How To Disallow Email Domains

Is there a way to use the opposite of this setting?

We started sending email from our own sever and it has been a disaster. Many large email domains won't accept our mail, even though we pass SPF, DKIM, DMARC, rDNS, FCrDNS, etc... The only solution I can think of is to block people from registering with these domains. 

893854031_ScreenShot2020-05-12at8_25_33AM.thumb.png.9ed65e2442e3955a1617febccd6ce4ac.png

I would suggest looking with your hosting provider why the email is being rejected, whether you're on a blacklist, etc... Blocking email domains from registering is not a good experience for potential users.

However, if you want to prevent people from registering with a certain email domain, you can do this with Ban Filters:

image.png

8 minutes ago, Jim M said:

I would suggest looking with your hosting provider why the email is being rejected, whether you're on a blacklist, etc... Blocking email domains from registering is not a good experience for potential users.

However, if you want to prevent people from registering with a certain email domain, you can do this with Ban Filters:

image.png

Hi Jim, thanks for your reply. This email thing is the biggest pain in the butt of all time. 

We are on zero blacklists and pass all checks. You wouldn't believe what some companies want us to do. For example, we can't send email to the domain t-online.de because we don't have full contact details listed on our site and our mail server doesn't use the word mail in the name. I've exchanged emails with them for days and they won't change this. Given that my family was just threatened via email by a banned user, the last thing I want to do is put my full contact details on the site. Yes, I know this is not very hard to find, but I don't want to make it any easier. 

Sending email is a huge pain. I found that you either pay dearly by using SendGrid or you will be stuck with huge hassles forever.