SEO Questions

Hey there,

I have 2 questions for SEO which I can not anwser myself. Maybe some of you know the anwser ? 🙂

1. Keywords - do they have to be separated with a comma ?

2. Is it possible to add Json data to a single post ?

Thanks for your help in forward.

HP

13 minutes ago, Makoto said:

Yes, keywords are comma separated, but they're largely ignored by search engines today.

Regarding adding json data to a post, can you elaborate on what you mean by this?

Yes I know - but at least one feature to somehow costumize the seo. 🙂

You can add strukured data into the <head> </head> of a page to make it easyier for google to tag a page... it you get tagged. Here's a tool where you can get that code https://www.google.com/webmasters/markup-helper/u/0/

But somehow you can not add such code anywhere in IPB

Just now, hpcrazy said:

How about setting <h1>  </h1> titles for keywords ?

Everything IPS outputs is already properly structured to be easily read and parsed by Google and other search engines, including the above and other means of formatting.

So, nothing you need to worry about. All the complicated stuff is taken care of for you!

2 hours ago, bfarber said:

You will be better off focused on creating unique and valuable content for Google to index. The underlying technical bits such as outputting structured markup and generating sitemaps are already covered.

Thanks for the information - thats exactly what I needed to know. Content is not a problem. I just wanted to make sure you get the best technical SEO backup 🙂