Renew add-ons

sonimik1

On 2/14/2020 at 4:46 PM, sonimik1 said:

It's what happens to me but I can't solve

1.thumb.jpg.27b5cbafc384f64599c1d5224cbe975e.jpg

4 minutes ago, sonimik1 said:

I always buy the add-ons to support the developer.

But seeing that I've been days and on no occasion I receive help or support from the creator and more when it is to renew a license for their work.

From this man it is better not to buy anything and download it for free from sites dedicated to that.

Are you talking about Tutorials?

8 minutes ago, sonimik1 said:

Yes, I've been wanting to update the application for many days and nobody helps me.

Now I only get to buy again and I already paid for it once.

Ok. You sent a message in Jan/20. I replied in the very same day saying that this is handled only by IPS Management team and I suggested you to submit a ticket to IPS.

On Jan/21 you added @Lindy to conversation, which wasn’t what I suggested. Lindy didn’t read it so far.

But honestly, after this:

45 minutes ago, sonimik1 said:

From this man it is better not to buy anything and download it for free from sites dedicated to that.

I rather to not have any contact with people that does and advice others to STEAL their work!

I really hope @Lindy read this and take some action against you!

Lindy, for reference: https://invisioncommunity.com/messenger/213810/

Measures against me?

I did not advise anyone, but no attention is paid.

Do you think it's normal for me to pay for an application and I've been wanting to update for 2 months and can't?

above I pamper a user and Makoto as a developer helped until he could update his complement.

Do you now bother to get against me?

Archived