Profile app causing problems with drop down organization.

I have a very frustrating issue, that I need some guidance on.
Our site, has very indepth options using the profile app. There are 13 profile groups, with each having a number of field options under them.

Sometimes I sign on in the morning, and fields of 1 group have moved to another. I have to manually drag them back in place every time this happens. I am not working on this area, or making changes there at all, all the organization is done.

Yesterday I got a PM from a member saying their phone number and other info is not in the right place. I went into the Profile editor, and moved things back to the group they belonged. I woke up this morning and one of the fields was still in the wrong group. I checked my changes after moving things as were supposed to be, that was not how I left it.

I think it has to do with the drag and drop function. The MAIN MENU is also drag and drop. There, I have seen settings corrupted to the point I had to wait for higher level tech to intervene, 2 times. In those situations, things moved where they were not supposed to be, and and in that case I could not edit them. That is not the point of this post, but it is a similar bug that was never fully explained, just fixed.

So I am asking if anybody has a idea what is going on here with my profile group fields, and what can I do to prevent this. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks,
~saraJ

Examples of some of my Groups/Fields. In the recent problem, the fields from Contact Information, jumped to the last group in the list, about 8 groups down.

1631751094_ScreenShot2020-01-03at5_30_05AM.jpg.5a551cb08b9912388c9e4e0f5117daa8.jpg

Archived