any one else?

CodingJungle

sorry @bfarber and @everyone else, no video today (sore throat!), has any one else hit this when trying to uninstall an app?

IPS\Db\Exception thrown with message "Truncated incorrect DOUBLE value: 'sockets'"

Stacktrace:
#9 IPS\Db\Exception in /home/michael/public_html/dev/system/Db/Db.php:671
#8 IPS\_Db:preparedQuery in /home/michael/public_html/dev/system/Db/Db.php:1280
#7 IPS\_Db:delete in /home/michael/public_html/dev/system/Node/Model.php:3082
#6 IPS\Node\_Model:delete in /home/michael/public_html/dev/system/Application/Application.php:4294
#5 IPS\_Application:delete in /home/michael/public_html/dev/applications/core/modules/admin/applications/applications.php:1157
#4 IPS\core\modules\admin\applications\_applications:delete in /home/michael/public_html/dev/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php:85
#3 IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller:execute in /home/michael/public_html/dev/system/Node/Controller.php:62
#2 IPS\Node\_Controller:execute in /home/michael/public_html/dev/applications/core/modules/admin/applications/applications.php:43
#1 IPS\core\modules\admin\applications\_applications:execute in /home/michael/public_html/dev/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php:152
#0 IPS\_Dispatcher:run in /home/michael/public_html/dev/admin/index.php:14

i upgraded to ubuntu 19.10 last week, so it might be the mysql v8 it upgraded me too, so i might end up downgrading back to 5.7 or whatever it was.

Yes, this is a stricter error in MySQL v8. Find out if the query is for your own table or a table in our release. If it's one of your own tables, you're passing a string value to a column that holds an integer. If it's for one of our tables, submit the query/stacktrace from the system log in a ticket or post it here and we can look at resolving the error in a maintenance release.

10 minutes ago, bfarber said:

Yes, this is a stricter error in MySQL v8. Find out if the query is for your own table or a table in our release. If it's one of your own tables, you're passing a string value to a column that holds an integer. If it's for one of our tables, submit the query/stacktrace from the system log in a ticket or post it here and we can look at resolving the error in a maintenance release.

i did include a stack trace 🙂 the app i tried to uninstall, i had just created it, i was gonna uninstall delete the folder and create it again, as i decided to change the app folder name.  so there weren't any tables to it yet. 

Archived