[PAID] Filter by Tags modification

BuffaloR

Currently using @newbie LAC Filter by Tag plugin and it's great. 

However, every time a user leaves the site, their tag preference is lost. 

This is becoming very frustrating for some of our members, who don't want to set what tags they see, every single time they visit the site (sometimes several times per day).

I contacted Newbie and he said he can't make that happen, but i'm hoping there is a coder that can make it work. Willing to pay for this private customization.

Tl;Dr - Make the "filter by tags" plugin, save the users tag preference, so when they come back to the site an hour, or day, or month later, their chosen tags are still chosen.

2 minutes ago, newbie LAC said:

Hello,

What!?

I said the current version doesn't support it.

I can add the feature in next version.

Apologies for the misunderstanding.

I asked if you could make that happen, and told you I would pay for it, and you responded "no".

Perhaps just a mix-up.

Do you have any timetable for the next version?

is there a way to make it so the users setting (which tags they select) stays where they want it, even when they leave the site, or come back another day? If not, I'd be willing to pay for such a feature.

No.

I answered on the first part

is there a way to make it so the users setting (which tags they select) stays where they want it, even when they leave the site, or come back another day?

11 minutes ago, BuffaloR said:

Do you have any timetable for the next version?

No.

If you willing to pay and you need it asap I will be able add the feature next week.

Archived