Looking for someone that has FB promotions working. ANYONE

jair101

No matter how hard I try, I am not able to get FB promotions working.

I thought that the last change that allowed a separate application for promotions, one that you can keep in dev mode so the extra permissions are not needed would help. However, while the content is posted on the fb page it seems that it is visible only to me. 

I have a strong suspicion that noone has the fb promotion working, maybe only the people who jumped through the thousands fb hoops and obtained the required permissions. 

So, if you have FB promotion working without waiting for FB permissions approval, please raise your hand! 

From memory your account must not be a new one unless you're Reg'd as a business, secondly you'll need to have the clean content and then they manually enable the adverts, people create Facebook pages for their businesses first to reap previous customers how ever you'll want to reach out to new customers so you create the Ad, Facebook checks your Ad and then Enables it once they're satisfied with you content, if they fail it, they give you an notification explain (in a robotic way) that your advert has failed something or rather.

Obviously you'll see the advert, it will look live till they OK it and then everyone else will start to see it unless it fails.

Hope something here helps 🙂

6 hours ago, VladTheGreat said:

From memory your account must not be a new one unless you're Reg'd as a business, secondly you'll need to have the clean content and then they manually enable the adverts, people create Facebook pages for their businesses first to reap previous customers how ever you'll want to reach out to new customers so you create the Ad, Facebook checks your Ad and then Enables it once they're satisfied with you content, if they fail it, they give you an notification explain (in a robotic way) that your advert has failed something or rather.

Obviously you'll see the advert, it will look live till they OK it and then everyone else will start to see it unless it fails.

Hope something here helps 🙂

I appreciate your desire to help. But I am talking about FB promotion in the context of IPS, i.e. the posts that you promote and send to your facebook page. Not related to the ads I am afraid 🙂

But thank you anyway. 

1 hour ago, VladTheGreat said:

Right, and what's the problem again? Give me the short break down, you create the promotion and it fails to post? or..

Check Facebook audience HERE

Are you sharing to "Only Me"

I appreciate your willingness to help, really. But I asked a simple question - is there anyone who has facebook promotions running correctly, who has not applied for the permissions through facebook? 

• 2 months later...

Archived