Oblivion light (blue) [Support topic]

Pete T

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, toprobroy said:

Only 1 download and no purchases. Does anyone else own this Pete?

I'm looking around for a Skin.

Thanks

The past sales say 20 people did buy the theme but i am always upfront people buy themes and then don't enjoy them "might never let developer now" or buy a theme to create own version, if need review the theme i have site that provide so look at the theme in more detail.

Thanks. Can you change it around a bit. i.e. The header, close off blogs for now, rename Clubs as Groups etc.  I'm only used to vs. 3.4x so it's a bit new to me, although I'm exploring and learning in the std IPS forum. I want to get live again quickly with my site, and this doesn't look to bad?

Also, I have vs 4.4.4 and I think 4.4.5 is available now?

Robert

1 hour ago, toprobroy said:

Thanks. Can you change it around a bit. i.e. The header, close off blogs for now, rename Clubs as Groups etc.  I'm only used to vs. 3.4x so it's a bit new to me, although I'm exploring and learning in the std IPS forum. I want to get live again quickly with my site, and this doesn't look to bad?

Also, I have vs 4.4.4 and I think 4.4.5 is available now?

Robert

4.4.5 is out yes and looking what template been updated by IPS and if any update is need will apply shortly, as for the header guess talking about the logo if so yes like 3.4.x you can change the logo via Admin CP and upload your own, not sure what mean about the blog. As for renaming clubs to group this done at your end again in Admin CP if go to customization (its the paint brush) you see languages you need edit via there.

1 hour ago, toprobroy said:

Ok. I'm going to buy this and try it out. Just finishing the upgraded to 4.4.5 and getting files updated, then I'll give it a try.  Thanks Pete

Go news is no update is needed for 4.4.5 all template all prefect.

Archived