Respect Group Colors on Desktop

GolfSpy STUDque

Hello,

I'm using colors for a few different groups and they display perfectly on mobile. My problem is that they don't come through on desktop anywhere besides the online list. Is there something I've missed that would allow the user names to show different colors in regular posting activity? They're all black currently. 

Do you mean membergroup colors? 

The design should be exactly equivalent on mobile and on desktop.  It's responsive design.  

1. Can you post screenshots so we understand what you're asking? 

2  Did you troubleshoot on the default theme ? 

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/16/2019 at 10:13 AM, Joel R said:

Do you mean membergroup colors? 

The design should be exactly equivalent on mobile and on desktop.  It's responsive design.  

1. Can you post screenshots so we understand what you're asking? 

2  Did you troubleshoot on the default theme ? 

Yes, Member Group colors.  Sorry it took me a while to get back to you.  Here's an example on desktop.  Since I'm out of cell service, I can't get you the mobile screenshot just this moment:

2019-07-09_7-46-49.thumb.jpg.9ed0de1a81aabcb3aa27709ae9d8028a.jpg

Here's an example of a thread in our forum.  On mobile, the highlighted name is in red text since he's in the admin group.  As you see in the desktop screenshot, the name is displayed black.  We've got a few other colors for other groups but the concept is the same that the color shows on mobile but not desktop.  I'm looking for a way to make the names change color on BOTH desktop and mobile.  

I haven't troubleshot anything yet because the theme editor makes me nervous.  The folks that created the theme weren't able to find the fix and suggested I check here.

Archived