List of forums in form

Gil Ronen

18 hours ago, Adriano Faria said:

Add a node field type. 

It worked, Thanks.

one more thing, Do you know how I can change parts of the editor? I want to use the textarea only, no styling and attachments.

And if its possible to do the forum select dropdown with a search like tags?

You can customize editor in your ACP -> Customization-> Editors. You can choose which buttons will show up. You would need a plugin to change the editor in a specific area to a textarea, of course if you’re not talking about your own app  if it is, use $form->add( new \IPS\Helpers\Form\Textarea instead.

Regarding attachments, again, you would need a plugin to disallow in a specific editor. If it is your app, you need to return FALSE in a method of the StorageFile extension. 

3 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

You can customize editor in your ACP -> Customization-> Editors. You can choose which buttons will show up. You would need a plugin to change the editor in a specific area to a textarea, of course if you’re not talking about your own app  if it is, use $form->add( new \IPS\Helpers\Form\Textarea instead.

Regarding attachments, again, you would need a plugin to disallow in a specific editor. If it is your app, you need to return FALSE in a method of the StorageFile extension. 

I want to have the ability to quote and tag in the textarea.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/11/2019 at 2:53 AM, Adriano Faria said:

Add a node field type. 

Hi, I have another question about this, I send a form with ajax with the forum and after the form is submitted I want to clear the forum name.

if I use jquery and just do a value of 0 it doesnt update visually.

How can I do it?

Thanks

Archived