IPB 4.4 and MariaDB 10.3.13?

LiquidFractal

Hello,

I'll be upgrading to 4.4 this weekend, but thought that I might as well upgrade my database as well beforehand.

I'm currently running IPS 4.3 on MariaDB 10.2.22, which should provide equivalency to mySQL 5.7x, but thought it best to upgrade to the latest stable version of MariaDB (10.3.13).

Anyone else running 4.x on 10.3.13?  If so, I'm assuming there are no issues but if you've had any I'd like to hear about them before upgrading.

Thanks!

11 minutes ago, liquidfractal said:

Hello,

I'll be upgrading to 4.4 this weekend, but thought that I might as well upgrade my database as well beforehand.

I'm currently running IPS 4.3 on MariaDB 10.2.22, which should provide equivalency to mySQL 5.7x, but thought it best to upgrade to the latest stable version of MariaDB (10.3.13).

Anyone else running 4.x on 10.3.13?  If so, I'm assuming there are no issues but if you've had any I'd like to hear about them before upgrading.

Thanks!

Hi,

I will be honest and say i am testing openlitespeed AND MariaDB 10.3 only for a few days but so far no issues at all. 

58 minutes ago, liquidfractal said:

Hello,

Thanks!

Yes, php 7.3 w/ mariadb 10.3.13.1. Been running since gold 4.4.0 release. 6million post board. No issues. 

Archived