Some questions (help) regarding the store please.

Simon Westmore

Hi all, and thanks always to those who take the time to read and reply to these kinds of posts. I have searched about and can not find info on this. 

My questions are: 

1. Can I set a member to have full admin right's to the shop only and not the rest of the site. If so, how might I do this please? 

2. I currently have a VIP membership in the shop, which is linked to my Paypal account, but am 'renting out the online shop' I need to keep the subscriptions and allow for more but also allow a new person to set up her own payment info... Is this possible? (or can anyone think of a clever way around it) 

MANY THANKS!! 

Simon W.

16 minutes ago, Simon Westmore said:

1. Can I set a member to have full admin right's to the shop only and not the rest of the site. If so, how might I do this please?

you have to add him as administrator in the APC and grant him restricted access (disable everything except commerce)

image.thumb.png.cd962b39cce5dc9464a52d6ba272dd21.png

image.thumb.png.0e298e37c5f2712ba4b7f58c015185a2.png

20 minutes ago, Simon Westmore said:

2. I currently have a VIP membership in the shop, which is linked to my Paypal account, but am 'renting out the online shop' I need to keep the subscriptions and allow for more but also allow a new person to set up her own payment info... Is this possible? (or can anyone think of a clever way around it) 

you can assign/restrict the payment method to the cirtain products in the product settings

Archived