[Solved] Something wrong with redirect after login

Sirmadsen

Recently in the last few weeks I'm getting this error "Something went wrong. Please try again. Error code: EX0" when logging in to my board. I'm logged in but I get this error and it shows me as logged out until I go to the board from menu.

But, if I refresh the error page I get this error "The CSRF protection key did not match. This may indicate a plugin or theme is out of date. Please contact technical support for more information." This happens on default theme and I havent installed any new addons after this error started.

Anyone knows?

11 minutes ago, Nesdam1981 said:

This happens on default theme and I havent installed any new addons after this error started.

But you have some, don’t you? Try to disable all apps and plugins and try again.

For the theme, you can also always create a new theme and test that to rule out theme problems. Just because you are using the “default theme”, doesn’t mean there is outdated stuff in there. 

Generally speaking, an EX0 error should log something to the system logs (use the ACP live search to look for the system logs). You may or may not be able to decipher the problem looking at related log entries.

Or of course, if you can reproduce the issue with all third party plugins and applications disabled, feel free to submit a ticket.

17 minutes ago, bfarber said:

Generally speaking, an EX0 error should log something to the system logs (use the ACP live search to look for the system logs). You may or may not be able to decipher the problem looking at related log entries.

Or of course, if you can reproduce the issue with all third party plugins and applications disabled, feel free to submit a ticket.

ArgumentCountError: Too few arguments to function IPS\notices\extensions\core\MemberSync\_Notice::onLogin(), 1 passed and exactly 2 expected (0)
#0 [internal function]: IPS\notices\extensions\core\MemberSync\_Notice->onLogin(Object(IPS\Member))
#1 /system/Member/Member.php(3629): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#2 /system/Login/Success.php(109): IPS\_Member->memberSync('onLogin')
#3 /applications/core/modules/front/system/login.php(75): IPS\Login\_Success->process()
#4 /system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(96): IPS\core\modules\front\system\_login->manage()
#5 /system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(146): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#6 /index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#7 {main}

Backtrace

#0 /init.php(533): IPS\_Log::log('ArgumentCountEr...', 'uncaught_except...')
#1 [internal function]: IPS\IPS::exceptionHandler(Object(ArgumentCountError))
#2 {main}

Archived