Invisible tags on grid

gabs007

Just a question,

I wonder if it would be possible to hide tags ( but not prefix ) from the grid that shows the topics in the forums. It's cluttered many times and hard to read. Some of my regulars have complained about that.
They don't have any problems when reading a particular topic, but the forum grid with all topics seems to be more than some of them can handle.   I think they have a point since some topics have more than 12 tags,.>_<

I wonder if I could hide them using a CSS instructions or it would require to create a new plugin.

Thanks in advance.

5 hours ago, gabs007 said:

Just a question,

I wonder if it would be possible to hide tags ( but not prefix ) from the grid that shows the topics in the forums. It's cluttered many times and hard to read. Some of my regulars have complained about that.
They don't have any problems when reading a particular topic, but the forum grid with all topics seems to be more than some of them can handle.   I think they have a point since some topics have more than 12 tags,.>_<

I wonder if I could hide them using a CSS instructions or it would require to create a new plugin.

Thanks in advance.

Just go to your Theme's template files :

Find below template:

forums > front > forums > topicRow >

Remove below code :

{{if count( $row->tags() )}}
	&nbsp;&nbsp;
	{template="tags" group="global" app="core" params="$row->tags(), true"}
{{endif}}

Archived