RSS feed plugin

Fierce God

Sry to butt in on this thread, but i'm using a RSS feed plugin on my Facebook page

everytime i go to put in the url for the page i want the Feed to come from, it starts to load the feed, then cuts off and says that there is no RSS feed from that page

I have already contacted the author of the app, they confirm that the RSS feed works? Even when i disable all third party apps except the one i want to use, still does not work

I'm a cloud user here....any suggestions for me, other than me using a support ticket..or is that what i have to do?

13 minutes ago, FGN said:

I'm a cloud user here....any suggestions for me, other than me using a support ticket..or is that what i have to do?

If the feed works directly (visit it as a new tab in the browser) then the app is likely to be OK.

As you're Cloud it may be worthwhile opening a ticket yes, although they might refer you back to the author, however there is no harm in actually asking to see as it may something 'suite related' they can look at. :)

https://www.powr.io/apps/rssFeed/settings?id=11788400&demo_mode=false

I don't know if you can see that or not

but that's the plugin we use on Facebook

even on separate tab, still says there is no feed

I have gotten with the author already, he is on here, he said that his app RSS works for anything he tries, that it must be IPS?

So should i open the ticket?

I can't see that as it wants me to sign in or create an account. :)

I'd try a ticket, there is no harm at least in asking. As I say you may be referred back to the author if the tech decides it is a third party concern. In that case hopefully someone else using the plugin will have some thoughts on the issue. :)

Archived