Overwriting store template

inkredible

I am working on an application which is supposed to modify the store layout. Unfortunately I wasn't able to remove the sidebar by just using theme hooks, hence I need to find another way so that I can modify the whole store layout. I thought about creating a new page and replacing the original store FURL with my own one. However that didn't work off as the menu would replace the "Store" url with the non FURL.

What would you recommend so that I can replace the whole store frontend layout with my own phtml template?

12 hours ago, newbie LAC said:

Thanks @newbie LAC, but in store page there's no div container for both ipsLayout_mainArea and ipsLayout_sidebar 

so I cant remove the ipsLayout_sidebar div I can only change it's content 

I can create a CSS file to override this style as well but I need to make a full application that bases on ACP variables and PHP nodes

that's why I need to do a full application that override the store index page not only plugin theme hook

11 hours ago, Cobratst2 said:

so I cant remove the ipsLayout_sidebar div I can only change it's content 

To remove sidebar add 

\IPS\Output::i()->sidebar['contextual'] = '';

You can also override \IPS\nexus\modules\front\store\manage::manage(). But this method uses to display category also. So you need to use condition

Archived