Three Membership Types

I need to setup three membership types but during registration, it is giving users the option to skip check out and go right on to registering.

I would like the following memberships:

Free
Paid 1
Paid 2

When they register I want to force them to choose one. How do I do this and get rid of the "no thanks, continue without purchasing" link or is there a better way of going about doing this?

Also, is it possible to edit the product listing page that shows so that it looks a bit more flashy? I was hoping for a three tiered look, something like the attached example:

MembershipLevels.jpg

• 5 months later...
On 8/14/2017 at 4:04 AM, Josiah Wallingford said:

I need to setup three membership types but during registration, it is giving users the option to skip check out and go right on to registering.

I would like the following memberships:

Free
Paid 1
Paid 2

When they register I want to force them to choose one. How do I do this and get rid of the "no thanks, continue without purchasing" link or is there a better way of going about doing this?

Also, is it possible to edit the product listing page that shows so that it looks a bit more flashy? I was hoping for a three tiered look, something like the attached example:

MembershipLevels.jpg

Did you ever figure this out?

ALSO - how did you make those nice looking tables? :)

Archived