How to unlock language version?

gzekovic

Hello,

I would like to delete one language version on my site. However, I can not do that because in Language section of the Administratve panel it has a sign that it has been "Locked".

I do not know how it has been lock and I can not find a place where to unlock it. Any suggestions?

Just did. Thanks!

One more question if I may. At first I have started to deal with the language settings because in my country date format is DD MM YYYY, different than US format MM DD YYYY. Moreover, in my language names of the days are not capitalised.

In previous forum discussion I have found that it is enough to switch Locale in the Language settings editor to your language. However, it seems that it does not work for me. At first I have tried to switch Locale settings to my language (Croatian) and date and days name settings remain as before (US). Then I have tried with UK settings and still there were US settings applied.

Any ideas/suggestions how to solve that?

The locale settings should determine how the date appears. (Usually when British people complain about the date formatting, switching the locale to en_GB solves the problem.)

The days and months should display properly. A concerted effort was made my IPS to only force uppercase when the day or month is going to appear in first place in a sentence. In what situations are you seeing them capitalised incorrectly?

Archived