CodingJungle's Apps [support topic]

If you are currently registered at my site and have purchased an item from there and wish your invoice to be transferred here to the IPS market, please send me a PM with your username there and i can generate you a invoice here, please take note that renewal conditions are different here than they are at my store.

it is suppose to be falling back to the "default" avatar in this case, but there seems to be a bug in n2a. I'll get an update out in a few days (as i am also updating how images are generated, to improve speed and what can be done with them. like the clubs feature if you used it, would have noticed it has an image overlay to it, with color's and text, i am planning on bringing a similar feature to the avatars/monsters/forums and downloads, but it needed a fair bit of work to the image generator.)

56 minutes ago, Nesdam1981 said:

I'm looking at your download plus plugin and have a question. Is it possible to add custom tabs? If not can it be done?

no it just adds the tabs "details" "changelog" "support" and "questions", details is the "description" that you input when you create the download. "changelog" is  what is put into the "whats new box" when you upload a new version. "support" and "questions" are custom things i've added in. support is in fact a content item i've created specifically for the use. you can also reorder the tabs. as for doing a "custom tabs",  i'm sure it is doable but really depends on what you want to do with it. if you just want to "display" static information like details does, but something more eleborate like review/comments/support/questions would take some seriously thought and a bit of work to get done. 

8 minutes ago, CodingJungle said:

no it just adds the tabs "details" "changelog" "support" and "questions", details is the "description" that you input when you create the download. "changelog" is  what is put into the "whats new box" when you upload a new version. "support" and "questions" are custom things i've added in. support is in fact a content item i've created specifically for the use. you can also reorder the tabs. as for doing a "custom tabs",  i'm sure it is doable but really depends on what you want to do with it. if you just want to "display" static information like details does, but something more eleborate like review/comments/support/questions would take some seriously thought and a bit of work to get done. 

Im actually just looking for a tab to enter text. I'm running a gaming site and would like to have a tab where you can add "Cheat s/ Codes" and then add text to that tab. Much like the details tab.

On 8/4/2017 at 4:42 PM, CodingJungle said:

could you provide me with ACP access to the site that is having the issue? as soon as i installed the update to my personal site last night, it went from 25 to page to 10 per page. it might be something else causing the issue. 

Found the issue - I had a plugin called Change Number of Rows Displayed and when I disabled it it worked

The next version of downloads plus app is  going to be awesome ? 

Oh question , will I be able to turn off the new tabs? What if I only wanted the questions tab? Or no new tabs at all?

Edited by superj707
4 hours ago, superj707 said:

Oh question , will I be able to turn off the new tabs? What if I only wanted the questions tab? Or no new tabs at all?

well they aren't on automically, you have to enable them to begin with :) so if you want questions, you have to enable it. just a reminder i will be redesigning the layout of questions over the next few weeks, as they didn't turn out the way i wanted them too :)

1 hour ago, DudeThatsErin said:

I'm trying to update the plugin and it keeps saying the file must be smaller than 2MB. I downloaded "n2a-3.2.2.zip" and I tried to "upload new version" as well as "install" after uninstalling the previous version.

you will need to either contact your host and ask them to increase the max upload size for your server or extract the contents of the n2a.tar and upload them in FTP to you server in applications/n2a (if the folder doesn't exist, create it first). 

5 minutes ago, CodingJungle said:

you will need to either contact your host and ask them to increase the max upload size for your server or extract the contents of the n2a.tar and upload them in FTP to you server in applications/n2a (if the folder doesn't exist, create it first). 

Thanks! I decided to do the latter. I didn't realize it was on my end that the max upload size was so small. I'll update that later. Thanks!

can you share the media files in forum posts from insert existing attachment? 

Video uploading doesn't play tried with mp4 and webm. 

Got this error Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (NotFound)  https://localhost/tester/applications/cjmedia/interface/media/index.php?hash=49227f08c70da2021ff7d3200bccf3dc1356cc62

mp3 does work though. using 4.2.2.

Edited by Monstris
9 hours ago, Monstris said:

can you share the media files in forum posts from insert existing attachment? 

Video uploading doesn't play tried with mp4 and webm. 

Got this error Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (NotFound)  https://localhost/tester/applications/cjmedia/interface/media/index.php?hash=49227f08c70da2021ff7d3200bccf3dc1356cc62

mp3 does work though. using 4.2.2.

been added to the "debug" list, will try to get to it after this weekend to see what could be causing it. 

as for your question, it will only grab links from content, it wont grab attachments, you will have to add those yourself.

and here is a sneak peak of a new feature in names 2 avatar 3.3.0, user avatar builder:

5 hours ago, CodingJungle said:

been added to the "debug" list, will try to get to it after this weekend to see what could be causing it. 

as for your question, it will only grab links from content, it wont grab attachments, you will have to add those yourself.

and here is a sneak peak of a new feature in names 2 avatar 3.3.0, user avatar builder:

Wow, looks amazing.... :)