collecting votes from audience for a compettition

Saurabh Jain

5 hours ago, Saurabh Jain said:

but it will not have images of participants 

What do you mean to have the images of the participants? The easies way imo to do this would be to create a topic with a poll that will list all participants and have users to vote.

If you want another kind of voting, for example that users can be voted individually from their profiles, have a look at my app. 

13 minutes ago, Faqole said:

What do you mean to have the images of the participants? The easies way imo to do this would be to create a topic with a poll that will list all participants and have users to vote.

If you want another kind of voting, for example that users can be voted individually from their profiles, have a look at my app. 

Great to know about this .....

I want similar but with  a small changes....

I will like to have a very specific widget on board index .......... which shows say ten members of a specific group which can get vote...Members can directly vote them from board index only + votes  and can add some comments ...on board index it shows... no of votes.........

---------

This is about music competition....

and members can ask for votes...

and in the profile they can see the votes they received and the option to get votes

Just now, Saurabh Jain said:

Great to know about this .....

I want similar but with  a small changes....

I will like to have a very specific widget on board index .......... which shows say ten members of a specific group which can get vote...Members can directly vote them from board index only + votes  and can add some comments ...on board index it shows... no of votes.........

---------

This is about music competition....

and members can ask for votes...

and in the profile they can see the votes they received and the option to get votes

This will require custom developement. 

You would create private poll (for specific members, not for specific item) viewable only if member have permission to view attached item (with only I mean without check poll category)? You would set the poll public when it will closed or when change it self privacy option?

the blog permise this if you have configured the privacy option

b2.png.a2a930a54bd7c480eaed39e3953bd484.

I can ensure the app I have in development can handle only the attached item permissions.

Archived