[PAID] plugin number of aprooval queue & category title

MeMaBlue

Hello! here is what i need!

a) I want  

the number of posts to approve to be visible  

on desktop like this:

image.png.f2c1f49e44e2ad41147d10c88b47fbb5.png

and 

on mobile phone devices (now its not visible when using iphone)   

like this 

image.png.a437610230571e91a7d31d5f7e056f23.png

[black box is the number of posts to aprove]

I just copy pasted the image from where you can see it in the aproval queue. 

b) again, in the approval queue  ,

i want the category/forum, in which the topics are published/will appear when approved, 

is visible (on all devices) ,    

(right now you cant see which category the topic or post  is posted in. - you can see only the topic title  )    

i have many members posting in wrong sections because they are too bored to search but also because we have many detailed forums, 

so this way before aproving i can give also warnings for that too and know immediately that i need to also move the topic. . 

image.png.ef38dba51a9659fae286c56dfdde3919.png

c) i need the plugin to change and show  the seconds  on the  time and date of any post when you hover over it.

right now it only shows minutes. 

its a security issue that we need to have. 

Please let me know if you can do it and how much you think it would cost!   - Tag anyone who you think might be interested. 

thank you. 

@Adriano Faria  ?  @newbie LAC  @Theme Tent UK can you recommend anyone who can do this ? 

• 1 month later...

just wondering if anyone would be interested in co-sponsoring that... 

the number of posts to approve visible right at the top, and visible from mobile, must be worth something...

and the visibility of the  category of the post to approve also  (since then you know if right away you need to correct its location and/or warn user for not posting in the correct place)

the seconds are needed for secure /fast location of the ip by police in case you have sensitive audiences (underage,  drugs, psychology, sensitive groups, moms with depression) and they need to be located by police if they are endangered. [this is what we were told here, in greece, would be interested to know if anyone has input of that]

:-) anybody? 

Hello,

On 25.07.2017 at 0:46 AM, MeMaBlue said:

?  @newbie LAC  can you recommend anyone who can do this ?

I can't recommend myself :lol:

A. 

B. You can edit template core - front - modcp - approvalQueueItem

Find

{{if $container}}
						<p class='ipsType_reset'>{lang="posted_in_container"} <a href="{$container->url()}">{$container->_title}</a></p>
					{{endif}}

add above

{{if $item instanceof \IPS\forums\Topic\Post}}
						<p class='ipsType_reset'><a href="{$item->container()->url()}">{$item->container()->_title}</a> - <a href="{$item->item()->url()}">{$item->item()->mapped('title')}</a></p>
					{{endif}}

C. Not for title attribute

super will do these and followup.  unfortunately the plugin that shows the posts to approve does not work at 4.2.    - good thing is that i havent updated yet  because of the many plugins i have -  which i dont know if they will be working, so , will try it.   

Archived