Duplicate Clubs Application

Is it possible to duplicate the clubs application? I would like to have multiple types of clubs that are called different things. For example using the ALC Languages I am changing clubs to be called "circles". I would also like another version of the clubs application installed but instead of that one being called clubs I would like to call it "Teams". So, people can create a circle or they can create a team. I might even then create another one or two with different names.

15 hours ago, Josiah Wallingford said:

Is it possible to duplicate the clubs application? I would like to have multiple types of clubs that are called different things. For example using the ALC Languages I am changing clubs to be called "circles". I would also like another version of the clubs application installed but instead of that one being called clubs I would like to call it "Teams". So, people can create a circle or they can create a team. I might even then create another one or two with different names.

Instead of trying to duplicate the application itself (which is ... impossible, since that's like having two instances of forums), you could instead create two sets of clubs.  Use the custom tag to filter one set as "Teams" and link to it in the Menu Manager.  Use the custom tag to filter the second set as "Teams" and link to it in the Menu Manager.  Try that.  

Archived