Form in New Topic

DudeThatsErin

I know the title is vague but I wasn't sure what else to put.

Anyway, I'm looking to have a form auto-created when someone clicks "Create new Topic" in certain sections of my forum. By that I mean I have a reviews section so when people click "create new topic" in that section a form gets auto-populated in the big text box asking for them to enter their website name, url, and any notes they want to add.

Is this possible? I know it is possible with XF because another forum does this and they have XF. I haven't been able to find anything online but I am also not sure what that would be called.

Thanks in advance!

4 minutes ago, DudeThatsErin said:

I know the title is vague but I wasn't sure what else to put.

Anyway, I'm looking to have a form auto-created when someone clicks "Create new Topic" in certain sections of my forum. By that I mean I have a reviews section so when people click "create new topic" in that section a form gets auto-populated in the big text box asking for them to enter their website name, url, and any notes they want to add.

Is this possible? I know it is possible with XF because another forum does this and they have XF. I haven't been able to find anything online but I am also not sure what that would be called.

Thanks in advance!

This will require custom developement. As it happens I was contacted by someone here to develop something like this. I will submit it to the MP when it is ready.

Archived