Allow all members to see a post received a warn

rllmukforum

Is it possible to allow all users to see that a particular post led to the user being warned? This is possible for mods/admin, but it would be useful for others to see that specific content resulted in a warn, even if they can't see the particulars noted by the moderator in the warn itself.

I've looked for settings and anything on the marketplace to allow this, to no avail.

I don't know if that is a good idea. I've been managing my community since 2004 and I have always had the policy that forum bans, restrictions or any type of punitive measure is kept strictly confidential between the forum staff issuing the warning and the person who violated the forum policy. I just find it purely vindictive when you make the restrictions a part of the public record, especially if the member getting the restriction continues to use community resources. It just sets your community against each other and ends up creating more problems than it resolves. Long as your forum staff are aware of why someone was banned as informed of the circumstances, then it's really no business of regular members to know who was banned or why they were banned.

Archived