Calendar Error by guests

Volstate

I am constantly getting error code 3L182/3 and it says its coming because guests are choosing an invalid date.  I have the calendar blocked from guests so I'm not sure why I keep getting this error.  It's extremely annoying. Does anyone know how to fix it?  Here is a screen shot of my error log....

Capture.JPG

There are a couple of places to check for permissions.

1. At the application level.  Go to ACP > System > Applications and click on the permissions icon.  
  2. At the membergroup level.  Go to ACP > Members > Groups and then edit a membergroup.  

It looks like all of these are related to the "0-" calendar, so you ma ywant to check your default calendar's setting as well.  This should give you a broad overview of the permission system.  

35 minutes ago, Joel R said:

There are a couple of places to check for permissions.

1. At the application level.  Go to ACP > System > Applications and click on the permissions icon.  
  2. At the membergroup level.  Go to ACP > Members > Groups and then edit a membergroup.  

It looks like all of these are related to the "0-" calendar, so you ma ywant to check your default calendar's setting as well.  This should give you a broad overview of the permission system.  

Thank you.  At the application level I had it set to online but in doing so it didn't allow me to choose permissions.  I turned if offline which allowed me to choose which member groups could access it and I of course chose to not allow guests.  Seems rather crazy to me to have to do it that way.  I'll see how it goes....thank you.

5 minutes ago, Volstate said:

Thank you.  At the application level I had it set to online but in doing so it didn't allow me to choose permissions.  I turned if offline which allowed me to choose which member groups could access it and I of course chose to not allow guests.  Seems rather crazy to me to have to do it that way.  I'll see how it goes....thank you.

Glad I could help!

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived