CKEDITOR not working in ACP: can't find variable CKEDITOR

vedatis

Hello everyone,

Today, I wanted to further customize my CKEDITOR's toolbars in the ACP, but I can't. The console shows this error:

Screen Shot 2016-08-20 at 13.33.07.png

I've upgraded to 4.1.14.1 this morning (no issue encountered), but I can't tell if it's related, because this isn't the only update I installed since the last time I was on the toolbars customization page. I tried to contact support from the ACP, but was unable to write a message, because the editor is not firing up (same error).

Note that the editor works without any problem in the Suite. I only have this on the ACP (I used the default theme for the ACP). Any idea?

Thanks a lot in advance!

23 minutes ago, vedatis said:

Hello everyone,

Today, I wanted to further customize my CKEDITOR's toolbars in the ACP, but I can't. The console shows this error:

Screen Shot 2016-08-20 at 13.33.07.png

I've upgraded to 4.1.14.1 this morning (no issue encountered), but I can't tell if it's related, because this isn't the only update I installed since the last time I was on the toolbars customization page. I tried to contact support from the ACP, but was unable to write a message, because the editor is not firing up (same error).

Note that the editor works without any problem in the Suite. I only have this on the ACP (I used the default theme for the ACP). Any idea?

Thanks a lot in advance!

Please see the following KB article. 

Archived