Calendar: Adding future event wrong date

TDBF

When adding an event that is around three months in advance the date selected is always incorrect and is always a day and an hour behind of the actual date and time I select.

For example: If I select November 1st, the October 31st is shown. The same with the time, if I select a time range from 15:00 to 17:00, the Calendar displays 14:00 to 16:00.

date.png

Might be related to daylight savings time and could be reported as a bug. Does the "three months" in advance usually coincide with a DST adjustment? Meaning somewhere between when you set the time and the time that was set.

On 22/08/2016 at 9:24 AM, TSP said:

Might be related to daylight savings time and could be reported as a bug. Does the "three months" in advance usually coincide with a DST adjustment? Meaning somewhere between when you set the time and the time that was set.

Daylight savings may account for the hour being behind, but not a full day behind surely?

Just did a check and here in the UK Daylight Savings starts on the 31st Oct and that when selecting an event date is a day behind.

4 minutes ago, TDBF said:

Daylight savings may account for the hour being behind, but not a full day behind surely?

Depends on how the date is set and/or if you choose a time/clock for the event. 

If you just select a date, then that is likely stored in the database as "30-10-2016 00:00:00" (but will just show as 30st Oct 2016), which will become 29-10-2016 23:00:00 (and will show as 29th Oct 2016) if an hour is subtracted for whatever reason.

1 hour ago, TSP said:

Depends on how the date is set and/or if you choose a time/clock for the event. 

If you just select a date, then that is likely stored in the database as "30-10-2016 00:00:00" (but will just show as 30st Oct 2016), which will become 29-10-2016 23:00:00 (and will show as 29th Oct 2016) if an hour is subtracted for whatever reason.

Thanks for the reply.

That was something that I tested, the hour behind is regardless of the time selected. I choose a time of 15:00 (Normal time for football (Soccer if you are in the states)) and the date was still wrong.

Send a support ticket and working on this issue with Support as we speak.

18 hours ago, TDBF said:

Thanks for the reply.

That was something that I tested, the hour behind is regardless of the time selected. I choose a time of 15:00 (Normal time for football (Soccer if you are in the states)) and the date was still wrong.

Send a support ticket and working on this issue with Support as we speak.

Managed to get this fixed.

I had updated to 4.14 using the automatic updater in the backend. After uploading all the files manually using FTP, this seemed to have fixed the issue.

Archived