Minimum Age Requirement

Unlucky

Hi,

Is or can anyone write a plugin that does what this one does as Adriano Faria who wrote it has pointed be here as he is busy with other things.

This hook will require that members on your board fill the birthday date on Register Screen and User Control Panel (My Settings).
  [*]New accounts only will be registered if they meet minimum age requirement. [*]Users already registered won't be able to do anything else while didn't fill the date.

They also need to meet minimum age requirement.

I actually use the Automation Rules app to do that combined with a Birthday on Registration plugin.  I have a rule that checks that the person is 18+, and if not, then it sends them an email saying they are not permitted and schedules a deletion of their account within a few seconds after the event.  Works perfectly.

7 minutes ago, Adam_S said:

I actually use the Automation Rules app to do that combined with a Birthday on Registration plugin.  I have a rule that checks that the person is 18+, and if not, then it sends them an email saying they are not permitted and schedules a deletion of their account within a few seconds after the event.  Works perfectly.

Is that with the free or paid version and is it difficult to create a rule to do that?

• 3 weeks later...

Archived