Something went wrong. Error code: EX144

when we click on All Activity we just get this massage:- 

Something went wrong. Please try again.

Error code: EX144

SELECT main.* FROM `ibf_core_search_index` AS `main` WHERE ( ( index_class IN('IPS\\core\\Statuses\\Status','IPS\\core\\Statuses\\Reply') ) OR index_class='IPS\forums\Topic\Post' OR ( index_class IN('IPS\\calendar\\Event','IPS\\calendar\\Event\\Comment','IPS\\calendar\\Event\\Review') ) ) AND ( ( ( index_class IN('IPS\\core\\Statuses\\Status','IPS\\core\\Statuses\\Reply') ) AND index_is_last_comment=1 ) OR ( index_class='IPS\forums\Topic\Post' AND index_is_last_comment=1 ) OR ( ( index_class IN('IPS\\calendar\\Event','IPS\\calendar\\Event\\Comment') ) AND index_is_last_comment=1 ) ) AND ( index_permissions = '*' OR ( ( FIND_IN_SET(6,index_permissions) OR FIND_IN_SET(6,index_permissions) OR FIND_IN_SET('m53412',index_permissions) ) ) ) ORDER BY index_date_updated DESC LIMIT 0,25
IPS\Db\Exception: Table './pattayal_ipb/ibf_core_search_index' is marked as crashed and last (automatic?) repair failed (144)
#0 /home/mulphy/public_html/system/Db/Select.php(346): IPS\_Db->preparedQuery('SELECT main.* F...', Array)
#1 /home/mulphy/public_html/system/Db/Select.php(402): IPS\Db\_Select->runQuery()
#2 [internal function]: IPS\Db\_Select->rewind()
#3 /home/mulphy/public_html/system/Content/Search/Mysql/Query.php(905): iterator_to_array(Object(IPS\Db\Select))
#4 /home/mulphy/public_html/applications/core/modules/front/discover/streams.php(308): IPS\Content\Search\Mysql\_Query->search(NULL, NULL, 1)
#5 /home/mulphy/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(96): IPS\core\modules\front\discover\_streams->manage()
#6 /home/mulphy/public_html/applications/core/modules/front/discover/streams.php(51): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#7 /home/mulphy/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(129): IPS\core\modules\front\discover\_streams->execute()
#8 /home/mulphy/public_html/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#9 {main}

I've disabled each plugin and program but i'm still getting the error message, can any tell me what i can to do with it...?

Hi Philip,

Your search index table has crashed. This is most likely caused by an issue on your webserver, you should contact your webhost and ask them to look into the issue and attempt to repair the table.

IPS\Db\Exception: Table 'ibf_core_search_index' is marked as crashed and last (automatic?) repair failed (144)

Hey thanks for thank it worked a treat just open the data base table and set a repair and i think the opening page time is a little bit faster too

I was going to click on optimise but i fixed the problem and i didn't want to create another problem...

Thanks

Archived