Mobile version is smashing text and large gap between header

TheGreyWizard

So the mobile version of my website, https://www.ohiocannabis.com is smashing the text within the WYSIWYG and just making it look bad, what do I need to do in order to fix this?  (hopefully site wide and not just this particular line of text)

IMG_0588.PNG

Also at the top of the web page there is a large gap between the header and the start of the body - I tried adjusting this with CSS but it only was affecting the normal website, NOT the mobile version - for the record I am happy with the spacing on the normal website and ONLY want to adjust the spacing on the mobile version.

IMG_0587.PNG

Thank you.

I've since changed the red text - but I seem to be having an overall issues with the text on the website crunching together and also having padding issues to the left & right towards the sections - can you explain a little better what I need to do with the @media?  or is that just for the mobile?

I think I'm having issues with the text and margin or padding within their sections/boxes - but it seems whatever code I try and use affects the entire site, not just the sections that I can add WYSIWYG blocks - does anyone know how to isolate them within CSS and if I need to do it to margin or padding to help space out the text better and give it some breathing room on the left & right of the blocks/sections?

• 5 weeks later...

Archived