Google Adsense

pilotguy

Hi guys - Trying to get adsene on my page to display but with no luck.  I paste the supplied code but get this in the preview window:

"Javascript disabled for security"

This seems to effect the ads ability to display at all because it simply won't show up.

Any ideas?

6 hours ago, pilotguy said:

Hi guys - Trying to get adsene on my page to display but with no luck.  I paste the supplied code but get this in the preview window:

"Javascript disabled for security"

This seems to effect the ads ability to display at all because it simply won't show up.

Any ideas?

it does that, if you tell the advertisement to place itself on a page somewhere it should display just fine.

9 hours ago, MADMAN32395 said:

it does that, if you tell the advertisement to place itself on a page somewhere it should display just fine.

Well in my case it is not displaying.  Tested on numerous devices even though adsense itself says everything is fine.  No bans or suspensions - url is registered..  I remember a day where adsense ads were, well.. easy. lol.

4 hours ago, Kurt De Pauw said:

I have the same problem 

some do not show, on other pages it does.

sidebar does not work if I don't enable the footer ....

I had/have several problems with the ads system of IPS

Not encouraged by this.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry you are not encouraged by my reply but I'm also NOT AMUSED by this all.

I created multiple support requests with support and they just say that it is working and that the code is displayed when the page is loaded.

It is indeed loaded but it is not showing up for 90% of the time. And I think it is not a problem at Google.

After upgrading to 4.x I lost 90% of my income, it worked before with DAWPI his advanced adverts plugin !!

Unfortunately there is no update from Dawpi to make it work with IPS 4.x

there is something wrong , and I'm not a coder so I can not find what the problem is.

Archived